Malaika Arora is a beloved Indian actress, reality show judge, VJ model, dancer, and businessperson.
Malaika Arora wiki/Biography
She is very famous for her dancing in the Bollywood item numbers. In the language of Swahili, Malaika means “angel”, and it refers to a beautiful girl. At the moment, she is infectious all eyes with her correlation with Arjun Kapoor, who is 12 years younger than her. She has been a motivation for the people who want to maintain themselves fit when they age. This subject will locate a bright upon MalaikaArora Biography that incorporates Malaika age, body measurement, lifestyle, family, movies, affairs, etc.
In Bollywood Industry she is the fittest actress. She is quite attractive for his perfect figure and a light-dark complexion. Her style quotient also adds some more charm in her personality.
Let’s introduce you to the in-depth details of Malaika Arora Biography, including her bio-data, parent, movies, income, and other facts.
[table id=31 /]
- Malaika Arora belongs to a Punjabi Khatri family in Chembur, Mumbai. Her father, Anil Arora who assisted in Merchant Navy and her mother, Joyce Polycarp, got detached when Malaika was just 11 years old.
- Amrita Arora is the younger sibling of Malaika, who is also an actress by occupation. Malaika surveys Hinduism. She got married to Arbaaz Khan on 12 Dec 1998 and got divorced on 11 May 2017.
- She first met Arbaaz while the shooting for a commercial ad of coffee in 1993. The couple separated their path after 19 years of their marriage. The couple jointly has a son named Arhaan, born on 9 Nov 2002.
- After getting divided from Arbaaz, Arhaan’s custody gave to Malaika while Arbaaz has the visitation permissions. Her earlier father-in-law is an Indian scriptwriter, Salim Khan, and her previous brothers-in-law are; Salman Khan and Sohail Khan.
Before inflowing, the modelling world, as VJs when MTV India started its acts in India. She also worked as an interrogator, hosted popular shows such as Club MTV. Malaika also co-hosted with Cyrus Broacha for the shows’ Love Line and Style Check’.
Malaika Arora looked in many other commercial adverts. One of her famous private albums was “GurNaaloIshqMitha”. She also looked in many popular Item Songs. Her famous Item song was ‘ChaiyyaChaiyya’ song from the movie ‘Bombay’ 1998. Shahrukh khan portrayed the lead role in this film.
She seemed in a cameo in the film ‘EMI’ which gone flop at the box-office. She did live concerts with Bipasha, Shaan, and AtifAslamin Birmingham and The O2 Arena in London.
She was a part of a world record with 1235 participants dancing “MunniBadnaamHui”.
Later she turns out to be a film producer in 2008, with her earlier husband, Arbaaz Khan. Jointly with company Arbaaz Khan Productions has released films like Dabangg (2010) and Dabangg 2 (2012).
Malaika Arora is also a part of many TV shows. She performed as a host and Judge in Television Shows. Malla looked at one of the three judges for the Television show ‘Nach Baliye ‘. She was also a judge for the second instalment of NachBaliye. She was also a Judge for ‘Zara Nach Ke Dikha’ and “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa” in 2010. She was one of the judges for the show India’s Got Talent.
She has done her higher Education from ‘Swami Vivekanand School’ in Chembur. She is a graduate member of the ‘Holy Cross High School’, Thane where she deliberate until the ninth standard. Malaika Arora was Done her graduation from Jai Hind College, near Churchgate. She was not able to do her graduation because of her busy professional schedule.
Link-ups of Malaika-
In the last few days, Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor have been in the news A LOT, and with decent reason too. The duo has been seen in public on special occasions now. Moreover, there is a buzz fluctuating about that they will get marry with each other in August 2019. However, there has been no official Verification from one of them.
But how did this beautiful silent love story start?
While we habitually see the rumoured couple together, many bystanders have confirmed that the duo is becoming closer from time to time. This also rumoured linked to one of the reasons for the parting of Malaika with husband Arbaaz Khan. They have recurrently been spotted together at the same parties, but they make it clear to be careful in front of the media.
It all ongoing just a couple of days after Malaika moved out. Arjun was spotted visiting her home at late night, and that just energized the fire in the B-town. Then everything else keeps on a match.
Their arrival at the Lakme Fashion Week 2018 re-birth the rumours. Also, their bonding was extra-ordinary on the sets of ‘India’s Got Talent’, showing that something is cooking between both of them.
Last year in October, the two seen flying off to Italy together for Malaika’s birthday, and they also captured walking hand-in-hand at the airport Milan. The two love birds posted photos on their Instagram accounts with very substantial captions.
Money factor of Malaika
- Net worth $ 10 Million
- Salary 1.75 Cores/song
Beloved things of Malaika Arora
- Food – Fish Curry, Rice with Sambhar, Tea Cake
- Actors – Rahul Khanna, Shah Rukh Khan, Chunky Pandey
- Actresses – Deepika Padukone, Helen
- Destinations – Goa, Greece, Caribbean Island
- Lifestyle Label – Goop by Gwyneth Paltrow
- Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
- Beauty Label – Fenty by Rihanna
- Hobbies – Gardening, Swimming, Yoga, and Jogging
Some Facts About Malaika Arora
- Malaika’ most favourite fashion era is the 1980s.
- Malaika doesn’t like to smoke.
- Malaika drinks Alcohol, but she is not addicted to Alcohol.
- In 2018, Malaika began her Yoga Studio, ‘Divayoga’ in Mumbai and invited her Ex-husband, Arbaaz Khan on its inauguration.
- She started Taking professional dance training when she was just four years old.
- She was announced as the most ‘Sexiest Women ‘by the ‘Maxim Magazine’ in 2007.
- Malaika started her modelling career at the age of 17.
- Her parents got divorced when she was just 12 years old.
- The Innings a lifestyle brand ‘The Label Life’ with Sussanne Khan and Bipasha Basu.
- She has dancing evolution in Ballet, Bharatnatyam and Jazz Ballet.
- In 2012, she rewarded with the Taiwan Excellence celebrity endorser Award.
Advertisements of Malaika Arora
Streax Hair Color, Reebok India and Hero Scooty.
Malaika Arora Songs
- Heyy Babyy in Heyy Babyy
- Kaal Dhamaal
- Munni Badnaam Hui in Dabaang
- Chaiyya Chaiyya in Dil Se
- GurNaalo Ishq Mitha
- Maahi Ve in Kaante
- Anarkali Disco Chali in Housefull 2
- Om Shanti Om in Deewangi Deewangi
- Dabangg 2 in Pandey Ji Seeti
Television (as Judge)
• 2015 – Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Seasons 4 & 8)
• 2012-present – India’s Got Talent
• 2005-06 – Nach Baliye
• 2009 – Perfect Bride
• 2008 – Zara Nach Ke Dikha
Movies Produced By Malaika Arora
2015 Dolly Ki Doli
2012 Dabangg 2
Malaika Arora Movies (cameo roles)
• 2000 – Bichhoo
• 2009 – Helloo India
• 2010 – Housefull as Pooja
• 2012 – Housefull 2 as Sarla/Hetal/Anarkali
• 2014 – Happy New Year
• 2008 – EMI as Nancy
• 2002 – Kaante as Lisa
• 2007 – Om Shanti Om
• 2002 – MaaTujhhe Salaam
Twitter – Malaika Arora
Instagram – Malaika Arora
I hope you know the biography of Malaika Arora and now you know everything about Tamannaah Bhatia, and you also share with your friends and family. Tamannaah Bhatia is the most beautiful South Indian and Bollywood movie actress.