Biography of Shreya Narayan
Who is Shreya Narayan
Shreya Narayan is an active Indian Bollywood actress who started her career with an Indian Hindi film “EkDustak” in 2007. She is an actor, model, believer, lyricist, producer, writer, social worker and a spiritual being. After debuting in the Bollywood, she moved towards the South Indian Film Industry to show her talents in Tamil and Telugu cinema. You would be wondered to know that Shreya Narayan is a great-granddaughter of the first president of India Dr. Rajendra Prasad. She belongs to Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
Let’s introduce you to the in-depth details of Shreya Narayan Biography including her bio-data, parent, movies, income and other facts.
Bio-data of Shreya Narayan
|Real Name||:||Shreya Narayan|
|Date of Birth||:||Feb 22nd, 1985|
|Birth Place||:||Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India|
|Grown-Up Place||:||Bihar, Jaipur & Delhi|
|Height||:||5 Ft 5 In (5’5”)|
|Weight (in KG)||:||55|
|Weight (in Pounds)||:||120 lbs|
|Eye Colour||:||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||:||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||:||4 (US)|
|Favourite Actor||:||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||:||Deepika Padukone|
|Other Skills||:||Writer, Producer, Social Worker|
|Year active||:||2009 to present|
Shreya Narayan’s Career
- Shreya had completed her degree in Chemistry honours but she was interested in the arts subjects due to the interest in the theatres. She steps into the Bollywood industry with the movie “EkDustak” and then worked for multiple popular and non-popular films. Few of them are “Knock Out”, “Rockstar”, “KuchKariye”, “Saheb BiwiAur Gangster”,”Tanu Weds Manu”&”Raajneeti”,
- At the time of starting her career, she had written a lyrics for the song “Sharm Laaj” which was directed by Soumik Sen inside the film “Gulab Gang” and the song was portrayed by the legend actress Madhuri Dixit Nene.
- She has also worked for some television ads. The Shreya Narayan most popular commercial ads are for the brands Vodafone, Phone Pe,Castrol, Scotch-Brite, Amul, Pepsodent, JSW ceilings,Bharti Axa life insurance, Tata Tea Chakra Gold& Axis Bank.
- A challenging film Tabeer, based on army storey was also done by Shreya Narayan and she had played the character of Major Roshni Sharma. The movie was shot at Sach Pass on the way to Spiti Valley in Himachal, Indiaat around 15000 ft above to the sea level.
- She has also worked for “PhirMasti”, a comedy telefilms by BBC India which was supposed to telecast on Star Gold TV channel.
- She is also working on a paranormal storyweb series in which Rajeev Khandelwal will be with her on-screen.
- At the time of childhood, Shreya was used to play in the theatre, created some slogans for farmer rallies and used to play it on stage too.
- Shreya Narayan’s role played in the film “Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster” directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia’s given her the identity in Indian Cinema.
- Apart from other films, she has played a cameo in the film Rockstar
- She has worked on a movie “Super Nani”too in which she got the chance to share the screen with the super legendary actress Rekha in 2014. That was a very crucial time for Shreya because her mother was going through the last stage of cancer.
- Shreya also co-produced a film “Wedding Anniversary” on 2015 in which Mahie Gill and Nana Patekar was in lead role.
- Simultaneously with acting, she also loved writing and had written an article in 3 parts namely “An Economic Model of Bollywood”.
- In the movie Premmayee, Shreya had played a lead role opposite to Chandrachur Singh.
- She has also made 2 miniseries under Yashraj banner namely, “Kismet” & “Powder” which was broadcasted on Sony Television.
Few other things to know about Shreya Narayan
- Apart from film industry, she worked for the welfare of the society too and played an active role in Bihar Flood Relief Mission and got the supporting hand of Prakash Raj.
- She learned many things while working with senior persons in the entertainment industry including Rekha and Inder Kumar.
- Shreya’s family dreamed to see her as a successful doctor or an IITian but she loved doing acting.
Shreya Narayan Family
If we talk about the family of Shreya Narayan, she has a father and a younger sister at home. Her father is a professional lawyer. Her mother was a school teacher who died due to cancer when Shreya was too young and at the time when she was counting her few last breaths, she taught her to “act NOW. Because Life is in the NOW.”
Shreya Narayan Income Details
Since it’s a confidential data, we are bounded to not reveal it publicly. But we can tell you that the Shreya Narayan’s estimated net worth for the year 2019 is 100k dollar to 1M.
List of Films with the character played by Shreya Narayan
Filmography of Shreya Narayan
|Film Released Date||Film||IMDB rating (/10)|
|20Apr 2018||Nanu Ki Jaanu||6.3|
|22Apr 2016||Laal Rang||8.1|
|31Oct 2014||Super Nani||4.8|
|25Apr2014||Samrat & Co.||6.4|
|12Oct2012||Prem Mayee||Not found|
|18May2012||Khudi Ko Kar BulandItna||Not found|
|23Sep2011||Saheb BiwiAur Gangster||7.2|
|25Feb2011||Tanu Weds Manu||6.7|
Shreya Narayan Personal Quotes
“Acting is nothing but a process which unveils the psychology of the character in question.”
Shreya Narayan Official pages:
- Official Website: http://www.shreyanarayan.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/imshreyanarayan?lang=en
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/shreyanarayanchronicles/
- Insta: Insta@shreyanarayanchronicles
- YoutubeChannel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCScjJWmZhpKR8rDdZ_WuMhw
- Articles are written by Shreya Narayan:http://www.shreyanarayan.com/#section5
Shreya Narayan Contact Details:
Email ID: email@example.com
FB Messenger: m.me/shreyanarayanchronicles
We hope you enjoyed reading Shreya Narayan Biography and inspired by her career graph. love to know about which actors’ biography you would like to know in the next article? We will try our best to publish that in short possible time. for more biography of your favourite stars visit https://bollywoodbiofacts.com