Manini Mishra Biography
Manini Mishra biography: Manini Mishra is an Indian TV Serial Actress who made her debut in TV serials by Amma and Family in 1995. She got her fame after she played a role in a horror TV serial on Star Plus “Sssshhhhh ……….. Koi Hai” as Katiya.
Let’s introduce you to the in-depth details of Manini Mishra Biography, including her bio-data, parent, movies, income, and other facts.
Who is Manini Mishra?
Manini Mishra is a well-known TV serial actress in Hindi serials. Her struggle is notable because she is in the industry for the last 25 years and played various roles for many directors. She worked in many high rated serials like Diya Aur Baati, CID, Laado 2.
Biography of Manini Mishra
Manini Mishra was born in Delhi on the day of Makar Sankranti (14 January) in 1960. Manini Mishra was married in 2004. Her spouse is one of her colleague Mihir Mishra from the set of popular TV serial Sanjivani. Mihir Mishra played the character of Dr Rahul, and Mihir has a daughter named Dianoor.
Initially, she wanted to become a psychiatrist, but now we all know where she is. She was the owner of a Boutique in Delhi before becoming an actress.
Manini Mishra has command of playing comedy characters.
[table id=25 /]
Her life is not known to all, but somewhere in interviews, she mentioned that she owned a boutique in Delhi before she started her acting career. In 1993 she competed for Miss Delhi After being insisted by her friend Sushmita Sen and won the title. In 1994 she was one of the finalists of Miss India Pageant.
Manini Mishra married to her colleague Mihir Mishra from the set of Sanjivani and have a daughter with him named Dianoor.
Her Career in TV Serial
Manini Mishra has debuted in Amma and Family (1995) and further recognised by her following works. She was known for the role of villain’s best friend in TV serial Jassi Jaisi Koi Nhi as Pari Kapadia.
Here are some of Manini Mishra’s. Manini’s first role was as Farah in Amma and Family (1995-96). This made her debut in TV serials. Manini’s next notable work was in Sssshhhh. Koi Hai (2002-03) where she played various roles. In 2004, Manini got “The Indian Telly Award for the best actress in a comic role” for her role as Pari Kapadia in “Jassi Jaisi Koi Nhi”(2003-06). “Saathiya Pyar Ka Naya Ehsaas” (2004-05) “Sanjivani” (2004).
In 2005 she played in many series and also performed in the first season of “Naach Baliye” with her husband. Her works in 2005 :
- Episodic appearance as Dinky Chakraborty in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai
- Sketch comedy on Pooja Bedi in the “The Great Indian Comedy Show” as Pooja.
- Play character of Amolika in Naagin 2007.
- In 2006 she hosted Naach Baliye Season 2 along with her husband, Mihir Mishra.
- Her appearance was notable in “Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Desh”(2009-11)as the Padma.
She worked as Dr Sonali Barwe (forensic expert) in CID the most popular series on Sony TV. The player character of Sushmita Juneja as a dumb in “Kya Mast Hai Life. She also appeared in Adalat (2011-13) as lawyer Ms Devani Bose. Appeared in popular shows like Remix and Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. Played as officers Agrima Singh in Diya Aur Baati (2014-15). She worked as Shivgami’s voice role in Hindi and English version of the animated series “Bahubali: The Lost Legends by Amazon Prime Video (2017). She acted as Sunita Kholi in Romil and Jugal (2017) by ALT Balaji. In Laado 2 Manini Mishra worked as Shagun Sheyi. Her latest act is in Laal Ishq as Ila mother of Manu and Nilu and Sidharth’s wife.
Her Roles in Films
Her debut is “Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part 2” (2003) as Suman. Uday’s wife in “Rules: Pyaar Ka Super Hit Formula” (2003). In “Krrish” (2016) she worked as a friend of Priyanka Chopra. Then she appeared in “Fashion” (2008) In 2010 she played her role as Mrs S Ampte in “Ashoka Chakra: Tribute to Real Heroes”. She also worked in a student of the year.
Her Dubbing Roles in Action Movies
She dubbed more than ten actions, science fiction movies from Hollywood and her dubs are famous in India. In Iron Man (2008) and Iron Man 2 (2010), she dubbed the character of Pepper Potts whose role was played by Gwyneth Paltrow. Further, she dubbed The A-Team (2010) in Hindi role of Charissasasa. In the movie The Mummy (1999) Rachel Welsz’s role as Evely’h Carhahan was dubbed by Manini Mishra. She gave Malina’s voice in Toatal Recall (2012). You may find her voice as Ilsa Faust in Mission Impossible- Rough Nation (2015). In Death Race (2008) voice of Cairo Hennessy was given by her. Helena Cho in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015). Chipper in The Fate of The Furious (2017). Mar-vell in Captain Marvel (2019). Ilsa Faust in Mission Impossible- Fall Out (2018).
Her Career in Reality Shows
She is the winner of Miss Delhi 1993. In 1994 she went to Miss Peagent Beauty and made her stand in Top 10 finalists of the competition. She appeared in the first season of Naach Baliye as a contestant with her husband. She hosted Naach Baliye Season 2 alongside her husband. Also, Manini refused to go to the house of Bigg Boss even she got an offer for more than three times.
For her role as Pari Kapadia in “Jassi Jaisi Koi Nhi” (2003-06), she got “The Indian Telly Award for best actress in a comic role 2004.”
Her net worth as in 2018 was 200 million
Instagram: Manini Mishra
Facebook: Manini Mishra
Some facts about Manini Mishra
- Does Manini Mishra smoke?: Not known
- Maninee Mishra drinks alcohol
- Manini wanted to become a psychiatrist or an archaeologist. Not so much interested in Actress.
- Before becoming an actress, she is having a boutique in India Delhi.
- Her close friend Sushmita Sen suggests her for participating in ‘Miss Delhi’ competition. Surprisingly she was the winner of the Competition.
- In 1994 Manini Mishra took part in the ‘Miss India’ contest. She getting a sixth place among the top ten.
- She was getting offered from Big Boss three times, but she denied the offer.
- maninee got divorced with her first husband after a 5-year marriage. She has a daughter with her first marriage.
- She married for the second time to Mihir Mishra (actor). The marriage took place within a week of their first meeting. According to them, it was love at first sight. It was an instant wedding. Her close friends are invited only.
- She was come in ‘Nach Baliye’ season 1 with her second husband Mihir Mishra(actor) in 2005.
We hope you enjoyed reading Manini Mishra Biography and inspired by her career graph. We would love to know about which actors’ biography you would like to know in the next article? We will try our best to publish that in short possible time.
- Biography of Preeti Ganguly
- Biography of Avneet Kaur
- Biography of Neha Kakkar
- Biography of Sara Ali khan
- Biography of Deepika Padukone
- Biography of Prabhu Deva
- Biography of Hema Malini
- Biography of Karishma Kotak
- Biography of Shweta Basu Prasad
- Biography of Sandhya Rajendran