Vardhan Puri Biography
When we talk about Vardhan Puri Biography, Vardhan Puri also known as Harshvardhan, is an Indian actor, Assistant Director and theatre artist. He is a grandson of veteran actor Amrish Puri. Vardhan Puri was born in the year 1990 and aged 30 years as on March 2020.
Harshvardhan got his first role as theatre artist as a teenager, and then he used to work backstage for small tasks. In 2019 Vardhan Puri played opposite to shivaleeka oberoi for the film “Paagal”. Initially Vardhan Puri worked as assistant director with Habib Faisal for the movies “Daawat-e-ishq” and “Ishaqzaade”. He also worked as assistant director with Maneesh Sharma for the film
Vardhan started his career as a theatre artist and he has acted, more than ninety plays. From the childhood his acting and passion towards acting was commendable. As this interest has grown and at the age of 5, Vardhan Puri has got training in theatre and acting under the award-winning actor and filmmaker cum writer Satyadev Dubey. Incidentally Satyadev Dubey was mentor Harsh grandfather Amrish Puri as well.
Passion towards acting has made him, do small works backstage at the small age and this included serving tea to cast and crew and cleaning the stage etc.
Hey, in this article, we will look over the Biography of Vardhan puri in detail. We will also include his lifestyle, his age, weight, height, his wife, boyfriends, and his movie career.
He got famous from the years when he started as theatre artist performing small roles and working backstage. He then joined as assistant director with Habib and also with Maneesh for their films. Vardhan Puri became famous from his debut film “Paagal” In the year 2019.
Vardhan Puri Age
He was born on 2nd of May 1990. His age as of date is 30 Years as of March, 2020. He was born in Mumbai.
Vardhan Puri Color
Harshvardhan is having whitish color. He is handsome hunk with good body build. From the days he was working as theatre artist he has concentrated in his physique and look.
Vardhan Puri Birth Place
He was born in the family of famous veteran actor Amrish Puri. He is grandson of Amrish Puri. He was born to Rajeev Amrish Puri and Meena Puri in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Vardhan Puri Father and Parents
Vardhan is a grandson of veteran actor Amrish Puri. Vardhan was born to Rajeev Amrish Puri and Meena Puri in the year 1990 on 2nd of May in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Harsh has one sibling sister, named Sachi Puri. She is Dermatologist by Profession.
Vardhan Puri Nationality
Vardhan has been born in Mumbai and his nationality is Indian by birth, and hence He is Indian National.
Harshvardhan Puri Nickname
Mr. Puri full name is Harshvardhan Puri. He is called as Vardhan by his friends and relatives and near and dears.
Vardhan is unmarries as of today, he is 30 years of age and concentrating on his professional career as of now. So, why get to a hurry to see Vardhan married, let us wait to hear the news over the years, there is a lot of time left, He is currently focusing on his professional carrier, there are many more films he has signed up and awaiting releases and awaiting production.
Vardhan has height of 5 Feet and 10 inches.
Vardhan measurements are as discussed in below tabular column (Subject to change):
Vardhan Eye and Hair Color
Eye Color is black. Hair color is black. Sometimes he does color as per the needs in the films.
Favorites & Interests
- Favorite Actor: Charlie Chaplin, Kishore Kumar and Amrish Puri
- Favorite Directors: Shyam Benegal, Govind Nihalani
- Favorite Hobbies: Writing and watching movies
- Favorite Films: The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption
- Favorite Author: Freud
- Favorite Colors: Orange, Green
- Favorite Destination: Amsterdam
Vardhan Puri Educational Carrier
Vardhan did his schooling in Jamnabai Narsee school, Mumbai and later he completed his college/university in Narsee Monjee college of commerce and economics, Mumbai. He has done Business Management in Graduation
Television and Film Career
Vardhan started his career as theatre artist performing small roles and working backstage. Later he has joined as assistant director with directors Habib and Maneesh and worked for the films “Daawat-e-Ishq” and “Ishaqzade”. Later he made his debut as lead in the film “Paagal” in the year 2019 opposite to lead pair “Shivaleeka Oberoi”
Harshvardhan Puri Film Career
Awards and Achievements
None as of now.
Some Facts about Harshvardhan
- Vardhan Puri is the grandson of famous actor for villian role Amrish Puri.
- At the age of five He started taking training in theatre and acting under the National Award-winning actor writer-filmmaker-actor Satyadev Dubey. Satyadev Dubey was Amrish Puri’s trainer as well.
- He has also been mentored by Mujeeb Khan, Athar Nawaz, Vidur Chaturvedi, Neeraj Kabi and Faezeh Jalali.
- He got his first film role when he was a teenager. Before making his theatre debut, he used to work backstage and did small works, served water, tea to the cast & crew, and cleaned the set.
- In 2019, he made his Bollywood debut with the film “Paagal” with actress Shivaleeka Oberoi. The movie, a musical romantic thriller, was produced by Jayantilal Gada.
- Earlier to entering the Bollywood industry, Vardhan Puri worked as an assistant director to Habib Faisal on the movies “Ishaqzaade” and “Daawat-e-Ishq” and also Maneesh Sharma on the film “Shudh Desi Romance.”
- In an interview, he revealed that his grandfather, Amrish Puri, is next to God for him. He said that he was very close to both his grandparents and he sleep between them when he was a child.
- Puri’s favourite films of his grandfather are “Mr. India,” and “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” “Virasat, “Ghatak,.
- On the moment of Amrish Puri’s 87th birth anniversary, Vardhan publish an emotional note on his social media platform.
It’s a thing so rare to take birth in a family that goes down in history because of the craft, hard work, talent and relentless spirit of one man. I feel blessed to be grandson to a legendary grandfather, a human being par excellence and an artist who the world celebrates. We grandchildren lovingly called him ‘Dadu’. Our granddad fit the bill of a ‘complete man’ to the tee. His paternalistic nature won hearts. He was all inclusive. He loved, cared for and helped all those he came in touch with. He was the ultimate father figure.”
Vardhan has an Instagram account and he is very much active here, His Instagram id is named as @vardhanpuri02
We hope you enjoyed reading Vardhan Biography and inspired by his career graph. We would love to know about which actors/actress biography you would like to know in the next article? We will try our best to publish that in short possible time.