Deepika Padukone Biography
Deepika Padukone Intro
Deepika Padukone is an Indian film actress. She is the highest-paid actress in India. She features in listings of the nations most popular personalities, and Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018.
Let’s introduce you to the in-depth details of Deepika Padukone Biography, including her bio-data, parent, movies, income, and other facts.
[table id=17 /]
Deepikapadukoneattended Sophia high school in Bangalore and completed her pre-university studies at Mount Carmel School, Bangalore. Deepika was registered in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) in BA (sociology), once she got her first film.
Honours of Deepika Padukone
• FilmfareAward Best female Debut for “Om Shanti Om” (2008)
• Best Actress Award for “Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela”(2014)
• Best Actress Award for “Piku” (2016).
• International Indian Film Academy(IIFA) Award Best Female Debut for “ Om Shanti Om” (2008).
• Best Actress Award for “Chennai Express” (2014).
• Best Actress Award for “Piku” (2016).
Deepika Padukone Career
As a teenager, she played badminton in the national level championship, but she left her career in the sports to become a fashion model. She soon received offers for film roles and made her acting debut in 2006 as the title character of the Kannada film Aishwarya.
Deepika then plays a dual role with Actor Shah Rukh Khan in her first Bollywood release, the romance Om Shanti Om (2007), Padukone received praise for portraying the lead characters in the movie Love AajKal (2009) and the drama LafangeyParindey (2010). Still, her performances in the romance BachnaAeHaseeno (2008) and the comedy Housefull (2010) met with negative reviews.
The romantic comedy Movie Cocktail (2012) marked a turning point in Padukone’s career, earning her praise and Best Actress nominations at several award ceremonies. She established herself with starring roles in the romantic comedies YehJawaaniHaiDeewani and Chennai Express (both 2013), the heist comedy Happy New Year (2014), and Sanjay LeelaBhansali’speriod dramas BBBbB
BajiraoMastani (2015) and Padmaavat (2018). Padukone’s acclaimed portrayal of a character based on Juliet in Bhansali’s tragic romance Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (20!3) and a headstrong architect in the comedy-drama Piku (2015). Her first project in Hollywood came with the action film XXX: Return of Xander Cage (2017).
Alongside her acting career, Padukone participates in stage shows. She is a prominent celebrity endorser for brands and products, and her health issues such as feminism and depression. She has designed her line of clothing for women, is the chairperson of the Mumbai Academy of the Moving Image and is the founder of the Live Love Laugh Foundation, which creates awareness on mental health in India. Padukone is married to her frequent co-star Ranveer Singh.
She also appeared in the music video “NaamHaiTera” sung by Himesh Reshammiya. Deepika learned acting in Anupam Kher’s acting institute – Actor Prepares.
Altercations of Deepika-
• On 14 September 2014, the times of India tweeted about Deepika Padukone’s cleavage show to which the actress got infuriated. In response, she wrote: “Yes, I am a woman. I have breasts. I have cleavage. You got a problem”?. She got supported by all her fans and even the members of the glamour world. However, the Times of India’s tweet removed.
• On Karan Johar’s talk show, she said that RanbirKapoor should start endorsing a condom brand.
• Another controversy had erupted when the Sikh Code of Conduct violated her ceremony in Italy.
Tattoos of Deepika Padukone
• She has a stylish Rk tattoo on her Neck.
• She has another tattoo on her Ankle.
Collection of Cars
Deepika owns an Audi Q7, Audi A8, Mini Cooper, and BMW 5- Series.
Salary & Net Worth
Deepika Padukone charges approx. 14 crores/film. In 2018, her income estimated to be 112.8 crore/annum and her net worth was nearly $20 Million.
Attachments of Deepika Padukone
• Nihar Pandya- Deepika dated her first boyfriend Nihar, once she wasn’t gain popularity as an actress (mainly throughout her modelling days), and she broke out to higher target her acting career. But, a few years later, she was once more spotted with Nihar.
• Ranbir Kapoor- Ranbir and Deepika started dating during the shooting of
Bachna Ae Haseeno. Deepika also has a tattoo of RK on her neck. But, their relationship does not work, and they broke out soon. Now they were good friends and worked with each other in many films.
• Yuvraj Singh – Deepika, once she was still a rising actress dated Indian cricketer, Yuvraj Singh. But, the relationship finished once Yuvi started busybodied in Deepika’s matters on what to wear and with whom she ought to meet.
• Siddharth Mallya- For about two years, from March 2010 to Feb 2012, the actress Deepika and prominent businessman SiddharthMallyawere raised the platform. They split when Deepika finished the relationship citing “irreconcilable variations in class and status”.
• Ranveer Singh- While the shooting of Ramleela the co-star, Ranveer Singh was rumoured to be dating Deepika, that they had seen obtaining cosy during the parties multiple times. Now, Deepika married to Ranveer in 2018, and they looked like such an adorable couple.
Beloved things of Deepika Padukone
• Favourite food- South Indian food, notably, Dosa, Upma, Ravioli Bolognese, Pasta, Dal-Chawal, Biryani, Chocolates.
• Favourite actor- Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pitt, Richard Gere
• Favourite Actresses- Hema Malini, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol
• Favourite film- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, The colour of Paradise, Cinderella Man
• Favourite Singer- A.R. Rahman, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber
• Favourite colour- White, Mauve
• Favourite fashion designer- Anju Modi, TarunTahiliani, Manish Malhotra, Rohit Bal.
• Favourite fashion brand- Zara
• Ideal destination- France, Maldives
• Favourite sports- Badminton, Football, Polo
• Favourite restaurants- Olive, Mabula in South Africa, Soho House in Toronto, Scalini, in London, Sunny’s in Bengaluru, Ram and Shyam, in Mumbai
• Favourite perfume- Hugo Boss
Some facts about Deepika
• Deepika is an Indian supermodel, who is a supported in these brands- Liril, Dabur Lal powder, Close-Up toothpaste, Limca, Jewels of India, Parachute’s Advanced Massager, Levis Strauss (India) Pvt.Ltd. And Maybelline.
• Deepika, in 2009, started writing weekly columns for HT City, the lifestyle supplement of Hindustan Times.
• Deepika has honoured the title “Model of the Year” at the fifth annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards.
• These columns seem online on a social network, Desimartini.
• In 2010, she adopted a village in Ambegaon, Maharashtra, to provide the villagers with the necessary facilities, such as- water and electricity.
• Deepika and Ranveer were engaged four years before they tied Knot in November 2018.
• Catch Deepika on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Deepika Padukone Official Page
Instagram – Deepika Padukone
Facebook – Deepika Padukone
Twitter – Deepika Padukone
Website – deepikapadukone.com
We hope you enjoyed reading Deepika Padukone Biography and inspired by her career graph. We would love to know about which actors’ biography you would like to know in the next article? We will try our best to publish that in short possible time.
- Biography of Shreya Narayan
- Biography of Preeti Ganguly
- Biography of Karishma Kotak
- Biography of Siddharth Nigam
- Biography of Shweta Basu Prasad
- Biography of Sandhya Rajendran
- Biography of Avneet Kaur
- Biography of Divya Darshan
- Biography of Kartik Aaryan
- Biography of Saira Banu