Rajat Bedi Biography/Wiki
Rajat Narendra Bedi more commonly known as Rajat Bedi is one of the oldest film actors who is known for his work. Besides being an actor, he is also a television producer, stuntman, and entrepreneur. He started his career in the year 1994 and is presently active in the industry. He acts both in Bollywood and Canadian films.
Hey, in this article, we will look over the Rajat Bedi Height, Biography in detail. Scroll below to learn detailed information about Rajat Bedi Height, Weight, salary, estimated earnings, lifestyle, and Income reports.
|Actor, television producer,
Entrepreneur, & stuntman
|Known for his role as
Raj Saxena in the film Koi… Mil Gaya
|Date of Birth
|1 January 1970
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Rajat Narendra Bedi
|Age (in 2021)
His eye and hair color is Black. However, the shoe and dress size of the Handsome actor is not known.
Rajat Bedi Height & Weight
Rajat Bedi’s height is approximately 6 feet 2 inches. His Height in Centimetre is 188 cm and in the meter is 1.88 m.
|in centimeters – 188 cm
in meters – 1.88 m
in feet-inches – 6 ft 2 inch
|in kg – 80 kg
in lbs – 176 lbs
Family & Relationships
|Ila Bedi Dutta
|Vivaan Bedi (Son)
Vera Bedi (Daughter)
The tall hunk was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra to Narendra Bedi and Veena Bedi. His father was a filmmaker and his mother is a costume designer. Adding to this, his grandfather late Rajinder Singh Bedi was also a film director, screenwriter, and producer. Seems, like Rajat Bedi has inherited all his grandfather’s characteristics.
He has a brother, Manek Bedi and a sister, Illa Bedi Dutta. He finally got married to Monaliza Bedi and the couple is blessed with a boy named Vivaan Bedi and a girl named Vera Bedi. His wife is the sister of actress Tulip Joshi.
|Jamnabai Narsee School
He did his schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School situated in Mumbai. Much is not known about his college life and date of birth. Apart from his listed profession, he also owns a construction company named Kraftsmen Horsham Construction LTD. And now he currently lives in Richmond, British Columbia (Canada.)
- He made his entry into Bollywood by being a double boy in Shah Rukh Khan’s movies like “Karan Arjun” and “Duplicate”. Both the films got released in the year 1995 and 1998 respectively.
- Subsequently, he made his debut with the movie “2001: Do Hazaar Ek” which was directed by Raj N Sippy. It stars Dimple Kapadia, Jacky Shroff, Tabu as the supporting roles. The genre of this movie is thriller and mystery.
- Furtherly, he did his television debut as a producer for the serial “Lajwanti” which way aired in the year 2015 and premiered on Zee tv. The storyline of this serial was based on the book written by the late Rajinder Singh Bedi which states the hardships faced by the couple during the partition period in Punjab.
- Consequently, he was also seen in supporting roles in popular movies like
- “Indian” in 2001
- “Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa” in 2002.
- “Partner” in 2007
- “The Train” in 2007 itself.
- Some of his other works include “Life main Kabhie Kabhie” which got released in the year 2007, then in “Aksar” in 2006, “Rakht” in 2004.
- But, he gained more popularity and stardom for his role in “Koi Mil Gya” directed and produced by Rakesh Roshan. The movie got released in the year 2003. He played the role of “Raj Saxena” who used to bully Hrithik Roshan who played the main lead role. This gave him the required breakthrough. And after the film, he never looked back.
- His most recent movie was Gol Gappa.
Net worth & Luxury
Rajat Bedi estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Mr. Bedi in 2021?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021
|$10 Million – $15 Million (Approx.)
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)
|Primary Income source Acting and Business
Currently We have no Information about his Cars Collection, Monthly Salary etc.
|Dev Anand, Sanjay Dutt
|Red & Black
He does not Drink alcohol but Occasionally Smokes.
According to reports, he said that soon he would return to his homeland, and finally to his movies. He said, “life is incomplete without movies.” Also claimed that he was never happy with his roles and characters. This made him shift to Vancouver.
Over and all, he did somewhat around 40 movies in his career. But, he was never satisfied with his role and pictures. Due to which he moved to Canada and got settled over there. But, his second innings started as a television producer with “Lajwanti.” However, this did not bring him enough fame and reach among the audience. All in together, he was majorly picturized as a negative character in most of the movies.
He is one of the tallest bollywood actor.
We hope you enjoyed reading about Rajat Bedi’s height, Weight Biography and inspired by his career graph. We would love to know about which famous Celebrity biography you would like to know in the next article? We will try our best to publish that in short possible time.
1. How old is Rajat Bedi?
Currently he is 51 years old.
2. Is he having any relationship affair?
Currently, we have no information. but In the past, he has at least 1 girlfriend.
3. Rajat Bedi Age in current year?
This year is 2021 and in 2021 Rajat Bedi Age is 51 years.
4. Why Rajat is Famous?
Rajat is famous/known for his role as
Raj Saxena in the film Koi… Mil Gaya.
5. What is Rajat Bedi Height?
Rajat’s Height is approximately 6 feet 2 inches. His Height in Centimetre is 188 cm and in the meter is 1.88 m.
6. Is Rajat Married or Not?
Yes, he is married.
7. How many children does he have?
Rajat has 2 children.